Friday, October 28, 2022

Missing my presence on other phone sex websites ? Well you can call me here I will always Answer @ $19.99 for 10 min Special starting November !

If you have been missing my $1.99 per min rate,  take advantage of my Special for the Month of November. Early Xmas Gift !!  This will also get you use to call me  Directly @ 1-866-MS-TOPPZ or 1-866-678-6779  very easy to remember. Any additional minutes will be $2.99 per min. 

I am  continuing to work more independently to make 100% profit for all my Content.  I started this slowly during the pandemic and the more I grow with my own biz the less  I am going to be on the other phone sex websites ! so Join me here and call me directly ! I will be ON most days from 8 am to 10 pm

If you worry about  being discreet, you have nothing to worry about I am not even into Blackmail Roleplay. your information will be confidential. Discreet billing is available.


                                                   What Payments I am taking ?

I am taking all major Credit cards, Cash app and similar payments and finally taking  All crypto Currency

                                                              Cash & Checks  Text me to be on the look out ! 

                          Can be Sent to 316 W PALM DR   SUITE 3-174 FLORIDA CIT, FL 33034


CLICK HERE TEXT ME FOR BILLING OR ANY QUESTIONS


I WILL TALK TO YOU SOON ! REMEMBER MAIN NUMBER

   1-866-MS-TOPPZ

1-866-768-6779

                                                             Don't forget your Poppers when you call ! 





 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment