Friday, October 28, 2022

Just in case Twitter changes it's policy for "Sex Workers" Follow me now Directly thru my Website elizabethtoppz.com

Well,  as we all know Elon Musk is now the new owner of Twitter.com. I am personally a Fan of Elon Musk BUT We do not know what the future holds with this platform as Adult Entertainers. I am always trying to go Independently from Platforms because, we  as Sex workers are constantly at risk of being shut down ! Even with Adult Sites like a few months ago with Onlyfans. I understand is mostly the Banks giving these companies a hard time BUT   it is a harsh reality that our hard work can disappear in a second ! I have Recently lost my IG and again We do not know if Other social media, including Twitter will start fucking with us. IF you want to stay connected with me, Sign up below to stay updated with everything I'm doing. I'm hoping Elon Musk will continue giving us the platform to work but will see. I hope to see you slowly transitioning over to me Directly. I will talk to you all very soon !

 

Ms. Toppz 

 1-866-MS-TOPPZ

1-866-678-6779

 

No comments:

Post a Comment