Sunday, October 22, 2023

Phone Sex With Shamble Mistress Toppz: Your Top Sexy Latina


Are you ready for an erotic escape With a sultry seductress? I'm Mistress Toppz , your top sexy Latina mistress, and I'm craving fresh meat/subs. If you haven't called me yet, do it now for an unforgettable phone sex experience.

My velvety voice will ignite your deepest desires as I describe every naughty thing I want to do to you.

Tell me your secret fantasies, and I'll bring them to life, moaning in pleasure as you follow my every command. The possibilities are endless when you call me.

Maybe you're into roleplay? Act out your favorite scenario and I'll play along, transforming into your sexy hot  strict teacher, Principal, or other character of your choosing. The passion and excitement will build until we both reach an explosive climax.






If you prefer guided masturbation, I'll talk you through each stroke in tantalizing detail. My sultry

Directions Will have you harder and

more aroused than you've ever been. Give in to the ecstasy of release under my instruction.

For my fetish clients, I cater to a wide range of kinks and am open to exploring new territory. There are no limits when you call me for dirty phone fun.


Dial my number now for an intimate encounter you'll never forget. As your top sexy Latina mistress, Our steamy phone sex romp will leave you breathless, satisfied and eager for more.

Now that you know I'm one of the hottest phone sex operators and not Fake Ad here on NF , what are you waiting for? Life is short, pick up that phone and call. Don't be shy, tell me all your naughty secrets and deepest desires, I won't judge. In fact, the raunchier the better. You know you want to, you've been thinking about it this whole time reading this. Do yourself a favor and make the call, your mind and body will thank you.


******* Fetishes I am into ****



                      

Amputee fetis
Foot fetishism
Food fetishism
Furry fetishism/Toonophilia
Glove fetishism
Infantilism
Leather fetishism
Medical fetishism
Pregnancy fetishism
Rubber fetishism
Boot fetish
Spandex fetishism
Stocking fetishism
Swim cap fetishism
Tickling fetishism
Transvestic fetishism
Belly button fetish
cat
force Fumigation
scat
golden showers
force Bi
force Gay
popper
Breast fetishism    
Tickling
Mommy Play
Daddy Play
ABDLCorset fetishism (Tight lacing)  
Fisting


IF YOU DO NOT SEE ON THE LIST WHAT YOU LIKE
YOU CAN REQUEST 

No comments:

Post a Comment